Monday, March 26, 2007

Should I shave?

Hey everybody!

I got a fun thing for you to do today! Since I didn't shave for a long time and some people (Philippe!) keep buggin' me about it, I wanted to know what the rest of you think. Please vote in the poll i created! If you feel like I didn't provide the right answer for you please let me know or leave a comment on this blog entry.







Fifoxtasy's Voting Box


Should I shave?


You look awful! Please shave.

I think you should.

You should trim it.

I don't give a flying fuck...

I would rather not.

Don't! Keep it as it is.

Don't! Let it grow even longer.




View Results
Update: I Shaved. You can still vote to let me know your opinion, if you like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, matter fact, I also don't like to shave. I'm shave-lazy and look awful these days.

but I'll have to shave soon because I have to shoot some pretty photos for my job applications ^^

Anonymous said...

Andreas und ich sind entsetzt und entrüstet...sofort rasieren.