Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey everybody! First of all: Thanks everybody for actually reading my blog! Yesterday I talked to Pierre-Alain, who asked me how I liked the Gorges de Verdon. I was surprised and asked him how he knew about that - "I read it on your blog" he responded. :-) Makes me happy to hear people are reading this. Thanks.
Secondly: Sorry for not writing anything for a long time, it's not like nothing happened I was just too lazy to blog; and of course not having an internet connection at home is a good excuse ;-)


Well, right after my last post I went to the Gorges de Verdon, with Jordi, Joaquín and LLuc. Three Catalans (not Spanish!), who only spoke Catalan to each other. Catalan is a language which is kind of between Spanish and French, so I did understand more than I expected and more the they expected me to understand I guess. It was fun listening to them, in some conversations I didn't understand anything, in others I understood everything (well, at least I had that impression).

We didn't share the pictures we took yet, but as soon as we do I'm going to upload them to my picasa site. (and put the link here)

No comments: