Saturday, November 18, 2006

Why Fifoxtasy?

People keep asking me again and again, I think I told the story a thousand times now. ;) It's about time I write it down here so everyone knows.
Well, I think it was Magdalena 'Magdi' Jahn who had the idea to call me Fifö which derives from the first letters of my first and my last name. Somehow Fifö became Fifo, I don't really know why or how but I think it was Thomas 'Tomtom' Bleier who came up with it. Maybe it should be written Phifo, I don't know why but I never considered it, only Michael 'Mikka' Schmied does :)

Okay, so some friends in Salzburg call me Fifo, but why Fifoxtasy???

Hold on I'm getting to that. Be patient.
There's another thing I gotta tell y'all who don't know yet: I don't drink any alcohol (no not even wine [for the French]). And I don't do any drugs (not even Marijuana). Maybe I'll tell you why in another post, but this will get too long if I don't get back to the original subject now.

Alright you don't drink, but why Fifoxtasy?

One night I was going out in Salzburg, I can only recall Tomtom being there with me. I can't remember what I did, but I suppose I laughed a lot, smiled constantly and danced like a madman, as usual. When somebody I got to know that night found out I didn't drink, he didn't believe me, so he asked Tomtom: "Is it true that he didn't drink anything?" Tomtom confirmed. "If he didn't drink, what did he take???" "Fifoxtasy." replied Thomas. "Ahh okay, I understand..." And off he went, pretending to know what Fifoxtasy is.

Yea, but why Fifoxtasy?

Seriously? I just told you that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the reason why you don´t drink alcohol is simply that you don´t like the taste? Tell me if I´m wrong. greets

Fifoxtasy said...

i think i'll have to write a whole post to explain this... not today though - stay tuned

Anonymous said...

There is a place, somewhere on an island in the mediterranean sea, that became a counterexample to that philosophy, several years ago ...

Cheers,
Chris