Sunday, November 26, 2006

8ième Nuit de Reggae

Yesterday I've been to a big concert at the Summum in Grenoble - 8ième Nuit de Reggae
featuring JEHRO / ADMIRAL T / GLADIATORS / ANTHONY B
Jehro (pop) really sucked, I can't understand what he was doing at the reggae night. way to mainstream, an insult.
Admiral T (french dancehall) wasn't that bad, but the sound was. not even my French friends could understand a word he was saying.
Gladiators (reggae) great! but again they had to ask the engineer at least 5 times to get the singers and background singers volume right. but they were the only ones who insisted until it was right.
Anthony B (dancehall) was good too, but again his mike was way too low, he was really hard to understand. he did make a good show though.

by the way thanks for stopping by, I already had 300 visitors! But on the other hand you only left very few (7) comments...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice.
Talking ´bout Reggae: since the beginning of this term I wanted to tell you, that there´s a new club in Innsbruck (meanwhile I´ve forgotten the name), which is really nice. It opened in September. Mathias and Sissy took me there about two months ago. Nice music, cool people, when you come back you really ought to go there, you´ll love it.

Fifoxtasy said...

really looking forward to it !!!
:D