Monday, October 02, 2006

Philippe

Je vous presente: Philippe, mon coloc.
This is Philippe, my flatmate here in Grenoble. He is French, works night shifts in a hotel and plans to open a restaurant, which will serve mainly soup, end of this year.
He's a fun guy and he helps me a lot to improve my French. Philippe doesn't really speak any other languages so we have to talk French all the time, which is great, and he really takes the time to explain all the words I don't know yet.

We inhabit a small apartment in the Quartier Saint Bruno, which is not too far from the center. It's a great hood actually: vivid, buildings aren't too tall, lots of parks - just n-i-c-e!


But we're not alone! Let's start with the cat called Chaussette, she got that name, which means sock, because of her paws - they are all white, makes it look like she's wearing socks...
Another cohabitant, Sumo, is a little gerbil, who is quite huge compared to his species average and therefore qualified for the name Sumo. I can hear him right now eating his cage, he does that a lot lately, plastic must be really yummy!
Last and probably least there are some fish in a bowl, which names I'm not going to mention... (because I forget 'em lol)

1 comment:

Fifoxtasy said...

Wow thank you! I feel like I don't deserve your compliments. I was always wondering if my blog would be interesting to strangers - that was really nice of you.


Thank you very much for your encouraging words!

Philipp