Monday, October 23, 2006

More Climbing


I added some beautiful photos to my web album (link on the right). Pierre, Heidi and I spent the last week-end climbing the Mont Aiguille and Les Aiguilles de Benevise.
Mont Aiguille looks really impressive, but I wouldn't really recommend it to you, because the rock is quite fragile.
I liked Les Aiguilles de Benevise much better, check out the pictures! It was a perfect day: gorgeous landscape, late autumn sunlight, red & yellow trees, great climbing with good friends.

I just realized that all the pictures in my web album are climbing photos, it kind of reflects the current focus in my life, but nevertheless I feel like I have to upload something as well.

This week-end I did something I didn't do that much yet since I moved to France: I partied hard!
Really enjoyed dancing all night at a soirée d'internes at the hospital. To give you a picture: (mentally, I didn't have my camera with me...) a big hall, lots of people who work in the hospital, free drinks for everybody (but me of course lol), loud music (which wasn't that bad, actually), loads of people dancing... I really enjoyed myself dancing all night, got home at 07:00 -> didn't climb that hard the next day ;-)

No comments: