Monday, June 11, 2007

Plans for summer 07

Well well... My plans for this summer:

  • Stay in Grenoble until the end of June
  • go directly to Pakistan for some mountaineering
  • come back end of July
  • move to Innsbruck
  • spend some time at home, Salzburg
  • climb all over Europe (we'll see about that)
Pakistan: Trek and climbing in the very north, Karakoram, with Pierre, Sylvain and Romain.

Climb all over Europe: I'll start classes in October, so I'll be free in August and September. I thought about traveling with friends in Europe. No precise plans were made, I don't know where I'll go nor with whom. If you want to come along, please let me now!
I dreamed about Norway/Sweden, Germany (Frankenjura), France, Spain... I'm open to suggestions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, good luck for that one. Usually, you get the less done, the more you put on ;)