Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stuff

It's been a very long time since my last post. Sorry. Lots of my friends stopped posting as well, what's going on? Erik? Adrien? Dani? Romain? Andi? Come on!

Today I sent my first 7b in Ötztal / Tumpen !!! Very proud. 40m tiny hold madness. very techincal. My style I guess.

I've been bouldering in the Zillertal at the Sundergrund, a magical place. Especially on that day - Snow all over the place. On the boulders all around them, really pretty. O and how gorgeous the granit boulders are, those shapes...
I learned something there: Flip-Flops are quite handy in the snow (you don't mind if they get wet)

Sundergrund

Lately I was climbing a lot, it was just too warm for skiing (for my taste at least)
but earlier this year I did some great skiing in austria: Saalbach & Nordkette (Innsbruck)

Adrien and Anna, from Grenoble and Sweden, came to visit me, which was really nice. It felt so lovely to talk french again. They stayed almost 2 weeks so I had the time to show them some of the best climbing spots in Tirol and we went skiing in very good conditions - lots of powder! Definitely the best days this winter. We also met Joaquín from Spain who stayed in Grenoble last year as well.
Saalbach 2008-02
Zillertal / Fürstein 2008-02-14
Schleier Wasserfall 2008-02-08

Adrien and I did a wonderful multi pitch in the Zillertal at the Taufenkopf, got the dust off our protection
Taufenkopf 2008-02-16
last and surely not least, I've been struck by love. More about that another day. too tired now it's already 05:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, die Fotos aus Saalbach machen mir noch mehr Lust auf Schifahren, als ich ohnehin schon habe.
War gestern in Chamrousse - bei 10cm Pulver aber leider nicht das selbe...
Schöne Grüße aus Grenoble,
Alex